Join two 23 year old guys on trip across America in a 1973 milk truck as they discover how their sense of well-being did not come from wealth, or hugs, or great schools. It came from knowing their family history.
Free? Yep! Plus they sign you up for my occasional newsletter so that you learn about other groovy tips and deals.
- Drinking from the MemoryWell with Jay Newton-Small
- Senior Moments #3: How to call an Uber car for your mom
- How Boomers and their Aging Parents Make the Most of Uber with Jay Holley
- How AI Helps Elders Combat Loneliness
- What to Look for in an Electric Bike with Court Rye of Electric Bike Review
- How Amazon’s Echo Empowers Family Caregivers with OnGuardian Founder Daniel Ferraz
- Riding the magic milk truck. Senior stories from America with Raja and Mark
- The Heart of End-of-Life Care with spiritual hospice Stephen Jenkins