Join two 23 year old guys on trip across America in a 1973 milk truck as they discover how their sense of well-being did not come from wealth, or hugs, or great schools. It came from knowing their family history.
Free? Yep! Plus they sign you up for my occasional newsletter so that you learn about other groovy tips and deals.
- Senior Moments #4: How to Use Amazon’s Echo Drop In Feature with an Elder Loved One
- How Boomers Can Live on $2500 a Month with Dan Prescher of International Living Magazine
- From Carolina to Mesa, Arizona: A Caregiver’s Journey with Dale Gyöngyös
- Caring for America’s Most Vulnerable with Voices from CTAC. Part 3 of 3
- Caring for America’s Most Vulnerable with Voices from CTAC. Part 2 of 3
- Shades of Grey. Why the “old people are cool” campaign does a disservice to old people
- Caring for America’s Most Vulnerable with Voices from CTAC. Part 1 of 3
- How Capuchin Monks Help Design Products for the Elderly